- Search for potential Fellows through research, contact with nominators, presence at events, etc.
- Help revise received applications with respect to our selection criteria
- Be present at individual interviews with candidates
- Organize workshops and problem solving sessions for our Fellows
- Monitor and analyse our Fellow´s impact through evaluation questionaires
- Help organize networking events like the induction for the newly elected Fellows
- Collaborate with other organizations and companies in Mexico to advance our mission
2 months and more.
- Work with some of the brightest social entrepreneurs of Latin America
- Collaborate with a young, enthusiastic, and international team of interns, volunteers, and employees
- Be part of a team where your work and opinion matters
- We believe in giving our interns freedom to: create, lead, and make mistakes.
- Improve your Spanish
Required skills :
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial ability
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work in an unstructured, collaborative, creative office environment
- Desire to cause systemic change
- Proficiency in both English and Spanish
- Profound qualitative analysis skills
- Organizational skills
- Great attention to detail
À propos de REF : ME-07
Organization which supports the movement of social entrepreneurship through different social groups, i.e. social entrepreneurs, youth, universities, companies and social organizations. They select "fellows" and support them with their program.