Depending on competencies the Intern will fulfill different rolls within the agency.
Managing projects & assisting current team to review, manage creative output as well as drawing up basic presentations( potentially creating content for them) reviewing and reporting on social channels
Project Management: understanding basic principles of producing output on time and within budget
Client liaison: client satisfaction & good client relationship. Customer support : answering questions however they come in (phone, email, twitter) and managing any online feedback forums such as Get Satisfaction pages.
Content management: create valuable and engaging content- we will set goals for theses. Writing blog posts, articles, newsletters, communications materials and material for social media channels…
Social: manage social channels alongside the content manager , creating and growing the company’s presence through blogs, twitter, Facebook and other strategically relevant online properties.
3 o 4 months
– Degree in journalism, communications or English, or someone with a PR or corporate communications certificate.
– Self motivated and love for advertising
– Actively participates in a wide variety of social media activities such as blogging, community development and management, social bookmarking, commenting, etc would be a plus.
– Understanding of popular social networks – design, functionality, users.
– Team player
– Knowledge of industry or intention of learning more
Very good written and spoken English skills.
À propos de REF : AFS-01
Agency in the business of building our client’s brands and businesses. We believe in being channel agnostic, our strategic and creative thinking encompasses the full media spectrum to find the best solution for our clients brand or product. Our core services are broken up into three key areas, Strategy, Creative and Technology; all working seamlessly together to produce the best results for our clients.
Agency created in January 2014 and currently has 7 employees.