– Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
– Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
– Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
– Collaborate with internal and external teams
– Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
– Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
– Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
– Lead the development of organization-wide social media management standards, policies and rules of engagement for social media
– Define key performance indicators and implement enterprise level measurement, analytics, and reporting methods to gauge success
6,000 pesos monthly
Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
Up-to-date with the latest Web trends, techniques, and technologies
BS/MS in Marketing or Business preferred.
Full proficiency in English and good level of Spanish or the other way around it’s fine.
Experience with any of the following is a plus: Working in an Agile/Scrum development process is a plus. Knowledge in Google and/or Facebook ads
Good command of English and Spanish.
À propos de REF : ME-04
Fintech startup based in Mexico City, launched in june 2015, funded with 500K usd in seed from Angel Investors.The startup built an app to manage your savings.
Key Objectives for 2017 are raising a Series A round and scale operations to other countries in 2017.
You can be part of this, a fast moving fintech startup trying to conquer millions of users top of mind, by developing and constantly improving an awesome and useful product.
Get yourself and live the time of your life with us; we promise great food, lifestyle and smart and interesting people, we are based in “La Roma”,the heart of the startup scene in Mexico City.